Profile: Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting to: Asst. Marketing Manager
Package: 2.4.00 LPA
Job Location: Pan India (Preferred Location)
Category: Affiliate/Digital Marketing
Role Description: PR World Group is one of India’s fastest growing Ad-network online retailers to acquire customers. This position is part of our business development process which focuses on building pool of online clients to drive revenue for our network. We generate traffic from our Performance Network via different modules like Cost per Acquisition, Cost per sale, Cost per Clicks/Visits, Cost per Installs/Downloads. This role gives the opportunity to a candidate to be part of the biggest and fastest growing web and mobile performance marketing company. This role offers you transition to client side(upward movement) This role would be the “client” itself and complete lead generation/ vendor portfolio management would be the sole responsibility of the person in this role (bigger horizon of delivery)This role offers experimentation for volume generation through multiple avenues .(liberty of expression of new ideas)Exposure would depend completely on the caliber and skills of the person in this role, since we are a digital company ,venturing in all.
• Responsible for new & existing client relations for PR World Group network.
• Manage and build a strong relationship with clients to ensure the streamlining of work flow.
• Track pending business and service paperwork, update pending business and track and tally the outstanding work.
• Smart enough to understand the client requirements and the correct flow to internal team.
• Active enough to help internal team in the tracking, testing, feedbacks, validations and billings.
• Maintain up-to-date organized client records, including campaign payouts, RO’s, validations, feedbacks, billings.
• Responsible of client retention or no loss of accounts.
• Work closely with technical team for smooth tracking, sales team for client requirements,
Delivery team for ongoing progress and client for overall reports.
• Active enough in feedback flows to clients and internal teams and arrange meetings for upscale in current business.
Educational and work experience requirement:
• Graduate or post graduate degree holder
• Good to excellent communication skills
• Handy with MS Excel
Shared with us updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org